Update: I may have been overly ambitious here. Hahaha!
15 13 6 months to the stuff on this list. Things I feel I’ve left to the last minute I guess, but it’s never too late. So here we go…
1. Visit a new country, prefrably African. Nigeria? Okay it won’t be African but it’s going to happen.2.
Start yoga again.(Add pilates to that)
3. Learn French.
4. Send handwritten letters to ten people. Okay I’ve sent three, only.
Spend 24 hours away from technology - phone, computer, tablet, TV.(I can do this, eish)
Run a half marathon - Eek!Maybe not by my 25th.
7. Do some gardening at home.
8. Go a full week without driving. THE DREAM!!!
9. Write a book, a play or TV script.
Wake up before 7am everyday - What? I’m a student okay.Seven straight days and I’ve exercised along with it. *air punch*
Get a job. Yes, I’m a student.Yay, I got it. (10 Sep 2012) Well, now I got a new one…(9 May 2013)
Stop biting my nails. Bad habit.Done. Wasn’t that hard to stop. Think I stopped before putting up this post
Bungee jump off the Bloukrans River Bridge in Tsitsikamma .This will actually never happen…
14. Bake 100 cupcakes and randomly give them out…for FREE.
Do more DIY projects.YES!
16. Move out of home. Soon
17. Learn to pair wines with cupcakes.
18. Wear a bikini? - Oh my word, my cellulite. Muffin top *dies*
Be more diligent with my savings.
Become friends with someone who owns or whose family owns, or knows someone who owns a wine farm.
21. Take a road trip along the coast - Cape Town to Durban.
22. Try my hand at surfing. Need to head to Durban in Sept/Oct
23. Wear heels for a straight week, no matter where I’m going. O_o
24. Reach 1000 followers on Twitter. It’s moving slowly.
Go on more dates.